Monday, October 11, 2010

I went to the boat show and ordered ccushions for the cockpit.  I'm fitting them around the bimini support pole and attaching them with snaps on web tabs under the hatches.
In the midst of making the patterns I realized how I could make a much larger bimini using the same poles that I currently use.



The main sheet can pass between the bimini and dodger.  The boom is wrapped for hurricane season.  Here is an image from the cockpit sitting at the tiller looking 45 degrees port.


So I spent the day making patterns.    You can see more pictures at my Picassa Album.  Tomorrow I need to finish the plumbing under the sink.  It should be all put together and mounted with old hose and no clamps.  I also want to mount the new contactor for the windlass so I can see if it works.  If it does I need to brush it clean so I can evaluate how I'm going to paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment